Saturday, November 24, 2012

November 2012



#180 Week of November 4, 2012
Schindler Sez
I know more people I don’t know, than people I know.

The Bridge over Troubled Politics
For over three years, no matter what went wrong, which was plenty according to the present administration; it was George Bush’s fault. If you believe that, I have a bridge I’d like to sell you.
Saved by the Air
While riding down the road with my friend, Matt, I said, “Boy it’s hot in here.”
“Let me turn on the air…Is it blowing too hard?”
“No, I like the air blowing on me. Do you know why?”
“No.”
“Because that way, no one can tell when I tootle.”

A Spelling Lesson
The last four letters in American are…I can. The last four letters in Republican are…I can. The last four letters in Democrats are…Rats. Is it true November is set aside as rodent removal month?
~The Net~
#181 Week of November 11, 2012
Schindler Sez
I may be aging…but I refuse to grow old.


The Princess Photos
I didn’t personally get to see the nude photos of Her Royal Highness, Princess of Wales, aka Princess Kate, but I hear they’re very titillating.

High Water
            The problem in too many schools is the children are not being taught to learn their lessons, as much as they are being trained to do well on the ISTEP exams. But, come hell or high water, the administrators, staff and the schools, feel they must look good, even at the expense of the children.
Ours
There are two sides to every story, which kind of reminds me of a pancake. It also has two sides and like we do to a pancake, we all tend to sweeten one side of the story…Ours!

A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves.


#182 Week of November 18, 2012
Schindler Sez
Your GPS won’t get you to heaven

Gobbled
I detest Thanksgiving,
Serve the stuffing’s no more.
The cranberries are acidic,
The mashed potatoes a bore.

The filling in the pie
From some pumpkin you took.
When the pig saw the ham,
He trembled and shook.

The brown eyes of the cow
Lost their glow and are sad.
Is the meat in the mince,
From her mom or her dad?

So, Thanksgiving day,
Is a sad one you see,
Wouldn’t it be for you also,
If you were gobbled like me?
~The Turkey~

# 183 November 25, 2012
Schindler Sez
The truth will always be the truth…no matter how much the politicians lie.

Fruitcake Anyone?
Did you read about the guy who was badly mauled when he jumped from the elevated train, into the tiger’s den at the Bronx Zoo? The reason he gave was, “He wanted to be one with the tiger.” The reason, at least in my opinion, the tiger didn’t want to be one with him and eat him…was because he didn’t like fruitcake!

The Zack Attack
Jo had a son named Zack,
So handsome, he gave her a Zack attack.
With a winning smile and eyes of blue,
When the girls saw him, they had a Zack attack too.

Be Wise
Only a fool refuses the counsel of wise men. By counseling with wise men, you add their knowledge and experience to your own, which dramatically increases your chance for success.
~Andy Andrews~

No comments: