Thursday, November 22, 2012

May 19, 2012



Schindler Sez
            As long as you can still see the green side of the grass, you’re doing just fine.

Definition
Excuses: attempts to justify failure.

Where to Go
While talking to a friend of ours, she happened to mention she was the youngest of nine kids.
My wife, Fry, then mentioned that I was also the youngest of nine. “And he’s the only one living. Isn’t that strange?”
“Yeah,” I chimed in. “The good Lord doesn’t want me yet and the Devil won’t have me. So if any of you good folks are tempted to tell me where to go…I want you all to know I can’t go there.” Thank you Jesus!

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
                                                                                                                                    ~Anonymous
Stinks
            If you start your own business and succeed, you are an entrepreneur. However, if you fail you are an entremanure. And let me tell you, I’ve been called both and being a farm boy, I know which one stinks.

No comments: