Thursday, March 01, 2012

February 4, 2012
Schindler Sez
Ask for advice, but temper it with common sense and experience.


The Naked Truth
My friend, John sent me an email which said, "Nude Women." Out of pure curiosity of course, I tried to click on the little bar that was labeled, "ENTER HERE." But every time I tried to click on it, it quickly moved to another spot. After a few tries, I realized it was impossible to open. So I sent John an email back, which said, "John, all I wanted was the naked truth, but I couldn't see the bare facts."


A New Wrinkle
Thank God wrinkles are painless...otherwise we'd all be hurting.

Who Hired The Village People?

The U.S. Attorney General, Eric Holder, said he is concerned about new state laws requiring voters to show photo identification before they can vote. And believe it or not, the Justice Department is reviewing those laws. Let's face it, isn't showing a picture ID the most practical way of insuring that the person trying to vote is the one who's eligible?? This is just another example of the lack of common sense, which seems to be running amok, even in the highest levels of our government. Now do you believe me when i say, "They're not all living in the villages?"

No comments: