Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 3, 2012
Schindler Sez
Retirement is the fastest path to the cemetery.

The Sack
Dave stopped into the local liquor store and bought a six pack of beer.
"Would you like a sack?" the clerk asked.
"No," Dave answered, "She's not that ugly."

The Pill
The first period just began as Sally, a high school student who is a brunette with a blonde's reputation, told her teacher, "I've got to go to the office and call my mother."
"The class just started. Wait until it's over," replied her teacher.
"But, I got to go to call my mother," she insisted. "She needs to bring me a pill."
"No! Wait until class id over. Jumping out of her chair, she glared at the teacher and shouted in front of the entire class, "Okay, but if I get pregnant...it's your fault!"

The Angel
Last night, I dreamt an angel appeared in my dream and I asked her, "What are you doing here?"
Looking a little confused she answered, "I don't know."
Feeling sorry for her, I said, "Just wing it," so off she flew. I guess that means I'll have to get a new guardian.

No comments: