Wednesday, March 21, 2012

February 26, 2012
Schindler Sez
What's in fashion...is not always fashionable.

Common Sense 101
Recently, in the Alburquerque, New Mexico, school system, a 13-year-boy was handcuffed and taken to a juvenile center for burping in class. Also, in the same school district, a seven-year-old austistic boy was handcuffed to a chair because he became agitated dring class. I think it is apparent that a bigh part of the problem in our schools is not the kids, but the fact that many of our school asddministrators and educators seem to have flunked Common Sense 101

That's All Folks
I'm so old I can remember when you turned on the TV, it came right on. Now, 60 years later, with all the new technology, when or if I figure out how to turn the darn thing on, by time it comes on, I could have watched a whole cartoon. Be-a, be-a, be-a, that's all folks!

Pondering
When does a pond become a lake?

Somewhere
"Honey," I said to my wife, I looked everywhere and I still can't find my cell phone."
"You didn't look everywhere," she replied, "because it has to be somewhere."
So I looked somewhere and there it was. What a gal!

No comments: