Thursday, January 26, 2012

January 14, 2012
Schindler Sez
If my body was as thin as my hair...I'd be one skinny dude!

The Itch
I'm an usher at St. Peter's and just before we were about to start down the aisle to take up the collection, my nose started to itch like crazy. As I began to rub it vigorously with the back of my hand, Kelly, a fellow usher, gave me this stare of bewilderment. Bending over, I whispered in her ear, "Thank God, it's my nose that itches!"

Hand Jive
Conversing with and Italian friend of mine, who was gesticulating vigorously as he spoke, I finally posed this question. "Sam, if I cut off your hands...could you still talk?"

The Honest Barber

My barber Skip, gave me too much change back after I paid him this morning. On returning the difference to him, he said, "Thanks for being so honest".
"You're welcome."
"Were honest around here," he said.
"Yeah, if you don't count all the bull crap that you guys drop.

No comments: