Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 27, 2010
Schindler Sez
A lot of women will do almost anything...except clean the house!

Can I Go?

A lady friend excitedly told me that she was going to New York City on a bus trip with a group of women this weekend.
"Are you going to the opera?" I asked.
"No."
"To a Broadway play?"
"No."
"Sightseeing?" "
"No, we're going shopping."
"Shopping? You mean you're going all the way to New York to go shopping?"
"Yeah, you can get Coach Purses really cheap there."
"What does the trip cost?"
"It cost 350 bucks. That's for the bus and hotel."
"Does that include meals?"
"No, we have to buy them."
"Let me get this straight," I said, somewhat puzzled. "You mean to tell me you're going to spend three days and 350 bucks plus, to save 30 bucks on a purse?" Sounds like a real deal to me. Can I go along?"

No comments: