Monday, June 29, 2009

Legal
Sixty-three-year old Terry was starting to show his age. He had prostrate cancer, the beginning of Parkinson's disease, and several other maladies "The problem with getting older," he told my wife, Fry, "is that I have a whole counter full of drugs...and they're all legal!

The Quiet Woman
Charlie's mother died and, true to her wishes, he had her cremated. It was a beautiful Indiana summer day when he got a call from the mortuary that his mother's ashes were ready to be picked up. So he stopped, claimed the urn with her remains and headed to the lake to spend the day.
About halfway there, Charlie looked over at his mother sitting on the front seat and said, "Mom, this is the first time you ever rode to the lake with me without bitchin' about my driving."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tired of comments like "I can't believe it! " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...

Anonymous said...

I think,…

Anonymous said...

I don`t think so.
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online xlu

Anonymous said...

I'm in oil.
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:lipitor without prescription vwesp
buy lexapro ivmzv