Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 3 & 10, 2011
Schindler Sez
Don't try to please everyone. It can't be done.

Can't You Hear?
Uncle Sam, can you hear me? You can't spend yourself out of debt!

A Bunch
A stranger once asked me what I did for a living and I answered, "I'm an entremanure." Needless to say he thought that was a bunch of crap.

The Glutton
Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Restaurant company is calling the contestants in their annul 4th of July Hot Dog Eating Contest, athletes. Five me a break! Athlete is spelled a-t-h-e-l-e-t-e not p-i-g. I'll probably catch a lot ot hell for saying that. Maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment.

Certainty is the end of confusion
der Fritz

Bad Judge
When it comes to the judges on "America's Got Talent," I think Peirce (Morgan), is obviously the most competent. Sharon (Osbourne), is pretty and good, but Howie (Mandel), well he's Howie. I wouldn't say that he's that bad, but I do wonder howie got that job. But, come to think of it, he's not the only bad judge.

The MVP
This years's Most Valuable Player (MVP), in the NBA's championship game, was Dallas Mavericks player from Germany, Dirk Nowitzki. Who would have ever thought a German would give the storied American basketball palyers a good whipping? I can remember when the Americans always beat the Germans, except in soccer, of course. Mein Gott in Himmel!

A Constitutional Right

Freedom of speech means we should always be able to speak the truth ... even if it's not politically correct.

No comments: